Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Through a Childs Eyes!

Day 1-like this one-thought it was creative...although there is a major hot spot on Amb's hand!!!



These three are from days 2,3,and 4...one word...COMPOSED!  Focus is good and was able to work on composition :)

This is Congo, the class pet from Day 5.  Yes, it is composed, but it is truly from a "child's eyes"!! It's making me crave Pizza Mania right now!!

So I had enough of the composed shots and went for an action shot...this was taken at about 7 pm inside my house so I had to enhance it a bit in pse, but overall I think it's cute and Amb sure had fun with the glitter!

Last day-and also last day with Congo, Aub's class pet-we had a little "going away" party for Congo!! 

This week was fun, but not as I expected....

No comments:

Post a Comment