Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Break! (use to mean something different when I was younger, ha)!

Love the comp here and of course the expression.  I love her toothy smile, but this one shows contenment-prob because she had Daddy and me all to herself this day :)


Over break we visited a horse farm owned by some friends of ours....the kids had a blast riding and seeing ALL of the animals!  I had a blast shooting about 100 pics!  Aub lovin the horse is one of my faves!


We also celebrated Mike's 40th over break-The shadow dancers are two dear friends of mine-thought it was very creative.  And who doesn't love a great sunset???


These last two are from our "horse session"....I love the tack shot-if I paired it in a storyboard I think it would add so much to the story...this last shot is a conversion to black and white.  I'm disappointed that you can't see Aub's hand better on the horses face, but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment